Estimates and Quotations
There are over 30 different templates to choose from within JMS, allowing you to choose one that suits your needs the best. Customise your estimates and quotations to include your own terms and conditions, provide an area for customer approval, even add your own logos and other changes.
- Design bespoke (known to some as custom, heritage or fenestration) items quickly and easily
- Provide accurate pricing and know your costs instantly
- Include true scale diagrams and itemised prices
- Detailed quotes avoid disputes later
- Provide accurate U Values to ensure compliance and remove the need for testing.
- Size, timber, glass and fittings clearly displayed
- Reduce admin and improve quoting speed
- EASY TO USE, allowing additional staff to quote
- All reports produced directly from design - no rekeying of information
- Revise quotes easily to change details
- Email directly to your customer
Example 1 - Pictures with items
There are over 30 different templates to choose from. The following estimate is identical but displayed in a different format - notice the pictures now appear at the end.
Example 2 - Pictures at end
Martin Birt, of MB Joinery, believes that JMS has had a good influence on the finances of the business, with profit margins increasing. He says, "JMS has given me a competitive edge in presentation and speed of response. It makes my life easier and time savings mean that I can spend more time in the workshop, which I prefer!"
Streamlining the quoting process has enabled Jonny to recently quote and win a £1,000,000 order which he confesses would have been a nightmare without JMS.
"Diagrams on the estimates and detailed specifications give the customer confidence."
Mark Jukes of Mark Jukes Woodworking Ltd
"With JMS we normally turn our quotes around by the next day which helps us because our competitors are lucky if they get theirs out by the following week."
Designed and Powered by