JMS in Canada
Joinerysoft has been selling software solutions to millworkers in Canada since 2009.
Joinerysoft has over 900 customers world wide including Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and UK.
Canada Specific Adaptations
- imperial measurements, including inches
- Currency selection, to suit your customer
- Terminology changes:
- double-hung not sliding sash
- lumber not timber
While our software is flexible enough to meet the demands of all custom millwork we recognise that there are some cultural differences between countries. We take the time to understand these differences to ensure that our software is suitable not just for your terminology but also your millwork.
Setup the way you want it
- Customise to the way you want to work
- Specify section sizes, lumber and hardware preferences
- Set up templates to use as a starting point
- Add your supplier pricing to remain accurate and competitive without compromising profit
Take a look and see how we can help you today.
Other pages of our website display UK examples, but if you would like to discuss how JMS can meet your specific needs please call us on +44 1608 643302.
- Customise your quotes choosing different layout options.
- Add your own terms and conditions.
- Change currency if quoting overseas.
- Embed headed paper into your quotes for emailing.
- True scale diagrams
- Detailed descriptions including finishing and fittings
- Itemised pricing
- Clear layout avoids misunderstanding and disputes
- Quote in imperial or metric
- Double Hung
- Doors & Door Frames
"Designed by Millworkers for Millworkers"
- Save time and increase your profits
- Provide professional quotes with diagrams
- Accurate pricing means your profit margins are protected
- Be more customer focused
- Improve productivity
- Reduce wastage
No more pencil and paper or complex spreadsheets!
Pay Invoices in Canadian Dollars.
You can now pay Joinerysoft invoices in Canadian Dollars using PayPal.
- Use your debit or credit card
- No need to sign up to PayPal
- Already have a PayPal account? Sign in to speed through checkout
- Joinerysoft pays all the fees
- Secure payment
- Pay in $CAD
Before making payment you will need:
- Your Joinerysoft Invoice No.
Please call us for more details on +44 1608 643302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joinerysoft is proud therefore to introduce JMS Cloud. At Joinerysoft, the company has designed a private and secure storage area for all your management information that you can access remotely via the internet on many devices. This removes limits of where and when you can access your data, allowing you to be more flexible, utilise resources better and provide a better service to your customers. The key feature of JMS Cloud is that it links seamlessly with Joinerysoft’s desktop software JMSv2 and JMS3D so you only need to input data once (even historical data can be imported).
Over the last 10 years Joinerysoft has had a track record of linking to the SCM range of windowlines, 1, 20, 40; the Soukup Crafter, and the SAOMAD Titanium as well as running a variety of cross cut machines.
IF YOU’VE EVER struggled to justify the cost of software for your joinery business, then read about James Selby who runs a small joinery business in Blandford Forum, Dorset. After two years using Joinerysoft’s Joinery Management Software (JMS), James says, “To be honest, I don’t think I’d want to run a joinery business without JMS now!”
Designed and Powered by