with New Zealand examples:
The Screens module provides a versatile way to combine windows, doors and screens in any combination. This allows you to customise or bespoke more complex joinery items.
Template driven for speed of use, you still retain full control to design custom screens for one offs or heritage items.
- Any combination of windows and doors together
- Includes doors with sidelights and wing-lights
- Ideal for barn conversions over two storeys
- Sliding and bi-fold doors
- Save templates of screen shapes for future use
- Non-rectangular items, such as arches, circles, triangles, curved lattice bars and more ...
- Any section size of any component can be changed to allow for a one off custom or heritage screen
All printouts (quotes, cutting lists, supplier reports, etc) available as soon as item is displayed. NO rekeying necessary.
From initial enquiry to completed item, JMS follows the complete job cycle.
Please click here for more information about our Screens module.
Click on one to find out more..
Designed and Powered by