Advantages for Joinery Manufacturers:
- Estimates/Quotes quickly and easily provided for end customer.
- Professional response increases likelihood of winning order and therefore ordering materials.
- Supplier orders easily generated for fittings/glass/timber required.
- Accurate prices and product availability reduces mistakes.
- Relevant products offered intuitively for item being designed
- Adds compliance with changing regulations such as u-values, CE markings and building regulations
Advantages for Suppliers:
- Supplier products and pricing accessible by all Joinerysoft customers (currently +900).
- Promotions, price changes and new products updated instantly for all JMS users.
- Product data easy to upload either directly from supplier or through Joinerysoft.
- Supplier orders (with product codes) generated easily from within JMS.*
- Easy upload feature from xls, csv, xml etc.
- RSS feeds notify joiners of new prices and promotions instantly
- Securely stored data only modified by suppliers
- Product rules and specifications enable a choice of relevant products being offered intuitively
- Individual pricing adjustments by customers maintains unique supplier relationships
- Free upload facility during launch
Want to be connected to +900 joinery manufacturers?
The JMS Online Supplier Directory is embedded into JMS Version 4 which is due for launch from March 2013. FREE OF CHARGE to all Joinerysoft’s +900 customers who are signed up for support and updates the software delivers market leading features such as cross sections, 3D design, cut outs, as well as the supplier directory and is eagerly awaited by the industry.
What to do now?
Contact us NOW to be included
+44 (0) 1608 643302
We will help you upload your products & prices in to our secure database.
Watch your products delivered effortlessly to over 900 joinery manufacturers.
21a Stuart House
Cromwell Business Park
Tel: +44 (0) 1608 643302
Fax: +44 (0) 1608 643309
*Joinerysoft reserve the right to charge a commission at a later date on orders placed
through JMS Directory
Joinerysoft is proud therefore to introduce JMS Cloud. At Joinerysoft, the company has designed a private and secure storage area for all your management information that you can access remotely via the internet on many devices. This removes limits of where and when you can access your data, allowing you to be more flexible, utilise resources better and provide a better service to your customers. The key feature of JMS Cloud is that it links seamlessly with Joinerysoft’s desktop software JMSv2 and JMS3D so you only need to input data once (even historical data can be imported).
Over the last 10 years Joinerysoft has had a track record of linking to the SCM range of windowlines, 1, 20, 40; the Soukup Crafter, and the SAOMAD Titanium as well as running a variety of cross cut machines.
IF YOU’VE EVER struggled to justify the cost of software for your joinery business, then read about James Selby who runs a small joinery business in Blandford Forum, Dorset. After two years using Joinerysoft’s Joinery Management Software (JMS), James says, “To be honest, I don’t think I’d want to run a joinery business without JMS now!”
Designed and Powered by