The JMS supplier directory is a virtual warehouse of products and supplies to the joinery trade.
The supplier directory contains all the information required for a joinery manufacturer to estimate their
item and purchase products from suppliers. It includes:
- Comprehensive list of products
- Timber (softwood, hardwood, engineered, sheet, etc)
- Glass (u-value, lt-value, weight, transparency etc)
- Product Rules (weight limits, size, fire, etc)
- Product specifications (dimension, materials, etc)
- RRP prices* (customer specific pricing maintained seperately)
- Wide range of suppliers (national, international and regional by country)
It allows joinery manufacturers to easily choose products such as timber, glass and fittings.
What is it used for?
Design, Pricing, Material Ordering, Product Promotions
Using this information for the purposes of design, pricing and material ordering the supplier directory is
embedded into Joinerysoft ‘s Joinery Management Software (JMS) providing suppliers with access to
over 700 Joinerysoft customers.
Benefits of the JMS Supplier Directory:
- Improves order processing efficiency of supplier with supplier orders
- Automatic notification of ammendments.
- Ability to link with supplier processing systems
- Intuitive in offering relevant products suitable for item being designed/priced.
- Saves time for joiners by removing input of supplier data
- Promotes supplier products to new customers
- Joiners benefit from being able to choose suppliers already supporting the supplier database
- Comprehensive display of products/promotions available.
- News feeds inform JMS users of new products/promotions
Already supported by leading suppliers to the industry.
*Joinery manufacturers can adjust their own price based upon unique contracts with individual suppliers. Pricing within JMS is never visible to other users or Joinerysoft.
Joinerysoft is proud therefore to introduce JMS Cloud. At Joinerysoft, the company has designed a private and secure storage area for all your management information that you can access remotely via the internet on many devices. This removes limits of where and when you can access your data, allowing you to be more flexible, utilise resources better and provide a better service to your customers. The key feature of JMS Cloud is that it links seamlessly with Joinerysoft’s desktop software JMSv2 and JMS3D so you only need to input data once (even historical data can be imported).
Over the last 10 years Joinerysoft has had a track record of linking to the SCM range of windowlines, 1, 20, 40; the Soukup Crafter, and the SAOMAD Titanium as well as running a variety of cross cut machines.
IF YOU’VE EVER struggled to justify the cost of software for your joinery business, then read about James Selby who runs a small joinery business in Blandford Forum, Dorset. After two years using Joinerysoft’s Joinery Management Software (JMS), James says, “To be honest, I don’t think I’d want to run a joinery business without JMS now!”
Designed and Powered by